Everyone wants a change in their own lives, own community and an own lifestyle of living. Every change that we want to get must have sacrifices and the things that are needed for a change. And this change can’t happen automatically. It needed an action. For others, change can never be done.
As the year passes by, our community changes, and these changes either good or bad. Other changes or new things in this generation have benefits to others. For me a big change was needed in this generation now. And I can say that this change I want is starts with me. This change I’m talking about is a good effect to others. I’m not too selfish to have a change on my own intention and on my own environment. Every move or action that is I going to do is for a good. And to start this change is to do some things or some actions to do it. Like, joining the organizations, activities, learning, and search some tips and more on educational information about the betterment of our community. And if I know that this action or change is right I will strive and fight for it but if this action is not right I just let this pass by and don’t do it. I will ask help and campaign some teens or persons that I know that he/she is helpful and want for a change and ask their ideas to improve our community.
Further, everyone (rich or poor, powerful or ordinary, old or child, girl or boy, etc.) deserves a change. If we had a dream, just strive more and we don’t know the change we want started from ourselves. Do what is right. Fight for it and don’t shy to share ideas and thoughts to others because every single word was important. Note: if some words or thoughts were missing we can’t complete our statement. Just like the change we want, if more talk and less work the change that we dreaming of was we can never ever achieve it.

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento