Nowadays, in a young age up to an older age have their own dreams. By the way, what is dream? Is this dream helping us in our future? Is it important? Is it enough to say or to tell what our dream is? Is dream similar to ambition?
Dreaming is one step forward in life. This dream serves as our guidance and also serves as our teacher because if we have no dream in life how’s our future and why we are still leaving n this world. One reason why we are living is to attain and achieve our dreams. Dreams serve as my inspiration. I can’t stop living unless I didn’t achieve my goals. To achieve this dream, I should study hard with all my heart. Because dreams are worth full. For short, dreams are like our path. The reason why I am studying is because I want to achieve my dream in life. This dream can lead me to my future. If this is useless, why there’s a word “dream”? Yes, this dream will help us in our future. Dream is very important and we should know what is our dream or what we will going to work hard with it. And dream is just like an ambition. Example my ambition is to become an accountant someday and my dream is to become successful in life.
Lastly, my dream is my future. Without my dreams I think or I am 100% sure that I have no future. No future means not become a successful and have no work. We must work hard for our dreams and as well as our future. While we are working hard for it our future is also working for us to have a better life. And my dream is my life.

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento